Rode SmartLav+ with SC1 Adaptor
The SmartLav+ broadcast-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of film, television and broadcast scenarios, or wherever broadcast quality audio is required in a discreet, portable format without the complication and expense of additional wireless equipment.
With the smartLav+ the user simply mounts the microphone on the talent, connects it to a smartphone or tablet headset jack and records via the RØDE Rec app for iOS, or any other audio app of their choice.
This Bundle Contains :
- 1 x SmartLav+ Lavalier microphone for smartphones
- 1 x LAV-CLIP Microphone Mounting Clip
- 1 x WS-LAV Pop Filter/Wind Shied
- 1 x SC1 6M TRRS to TRRS extension cable
SmartLav+ Specifications :
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics : JFET Capsule 0.10"
- Polar Pattern : Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance : 0 ohm
- Maximum SPL : 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum Output Level : 189.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 27dB-A
- Weight : 6.00gm
- Dimensions : 1180.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Output : TRRS Output
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.