Rode SmartLav+ Broadcast Lavalier Microphone for Smart Phone
The SmartLav+ is a broadcast-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of film, television and broadcast scenarios, or wherever broadcast quality audio is required in a discreet, portable format.
With the smartLav+ the user simply mounts the microphone on the talent, connects it to a smartphone or tablet headset jack and records via the RØDE Rec app for iOS, or any other audio app of their choice.
Professional quality omni-directional condenser capsule picks up sound equally from all around the microphone, allowing for versatility when mounting and ensuring a high degree of user-friendly operation.
A foam pop shield is supplied as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management. Its Kevlar® reinforced cable ensures that you never stretch or snap your microphone under normal usage conditions.
The smartLav+ is compatible with any audio app that accepts input from the headset connection, however it has been designed to pair perfectly with RØDE’s RØDE Rec app for Apple iOS devices.
In The Box :
- SmartLav+ Lavalier microphone for smartphones
- LAV-CLIP Microphone Mounting Clip
- WS-LAV Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics : JFET Capsule 0.10"
- Polar Pattern : Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance : 0 ohm
- Maximum SPL : 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum Output Level : 189.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 27dB-A
- Weight : 6.00gm
- Dimensions : 1180.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Output : TRRS Output
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.