Rode Procaster Dynamic Broadcast Microphone
The RØDE Procaster is a professional broadcast quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer no-comprimise performance for voice applications in the broadcast environment. Featuring a tight polar pattern and tailored-for-voice frequency response, the Procaster is perfect for every application where a great sounding, rugged microphone with superior ambient noise rejection is demanded.
- Broadcast quality sound.
- High output dynamic capsule
- Balanced, low impedance output
- Internal shock mounting of capsule for low handling noise
- Internal pop-filter to reduce plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Ten year warranty
- Acoustic Principle : Dynamic
- Directional Pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency range : 75 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output impedance : 320 ohm
- Sensitivity : -56 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB at 1kHz
- Weight : 695gm
- Dimensions : 214mmH x 53mmW x 53mmD
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.