Rode PRO-ENG Bundle with NTG-3 Microphone, Boom Pole and Blimp
This professional ENG. bundle includes :
- 1 x Rode Blimp with Wind Jammer
- 1 x Rode Boom Pole
- 1 x Rode NTG-3 Microphone
The result of years of development by RØDE engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone. Using a technology known as RF-bias the RØDE NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
In addition to its robust properties the NTG-3 combines very low weight (163g), a durable anti-glare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become RØDE’s premier A/V microphone.
When not in use the NTG-3 can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing additional protection when travelling and storing the microphone.
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- True condenser (externally RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency broadcast
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder included
- Power : P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle : Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern : Super Cardioid
- Frequency range : 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance : 25 ohm
- Signal noise ratio : 81 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651) Equivalent noise 13 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage : 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -30 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight : 163gm
- Dimensions : 255mmH x 19mmW x 19mmD
A complete windshield and shock mounting accessory.
- Greatly reduces handling and wind noise
- Accommodates most shotgun microphones up to 325mm in length
- Adjustable dual hoop suspension system
- Dead Wombat windshield and tail cable included
A high grade professional boom pole for location recording, machined from high grade aluminium.
The boom pole allows you to mount your microphone securely and swivel it in a range of directions that will allow you to easily change positions and follow your sound source.
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- New ultra smooth extension and retraction system
- Easy to use locking mechanism
- Precision balanced
- Weight : 950g
- Length (closed) : 855mm
- Length (extended) : 3232.5mm
- Thread : 3/8"
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.