Rode Podcaster Broadcast Quality USB Microphone
Seamless integration was the idea, and it was obtained by creating a studio dynamic microphone with unparalleled A/D converters, so that the microphone can be plugged into any computer with no in/out boxes, no expensive computer pre-amps, just a USB cable.
The Podcaster offers an end-address configuration, the clarity of RODE's tailored-for-voice frequency response, an 'ON' L.E.D, a direct headphone amp, and of course very low self noise and comes complete with a 3M USB cable.
The mic opens up possibilities for anyone who records audio - from podcasters, journalists and students to business people adding audio files to websites and multimedia presentations.
- High quality broadcast sound.
- Dynamic capsule (neodymium) 28 mm.
- 18-Bit Resolution, 8KHz to 48KHz sampling.
- Windows and Mac compatible.
- Tight Cardioid pattern for superior off axis sound rejection.
- Powered from USB Bus.
- Includes Microphone Stand Mount and a 3m (40") USB cable.
- Internal capsule shock mounting.
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack output with volume control.
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic (neodymium) 28 mm
- Active Electronics: Analogue signal conditioning + A/D and USB interface.
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid.
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz ~ 14 kHz.
- Sensitivity: -51 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (2.8 mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 3 dB
- Maximum SPL: 115 dB
- Signal/Noise: > 78 dB
- Analogue Output I/F:
- Headphone audio output for monitoring.
- Drives150mW into 32 ohm. Output level adjust.
- Digital Output Interface: USB
- Resolution: 18 bits
- Audio Control I/F: AC97
- Power Requirements: Power supplied from USB port.
- Weight: 610g
- Packed Weight: 1025g
- Length: 215mm
- Height: 56mm
- Width: 52mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.