Rode NTR Active Ribbon Microphone
The Rode NTR ribbon microphone is designed to hang in the world’s finest recording studios and performance halls equally as well as home studio spaces.
Capable of reproducing unprecedented high frequency detail and accuracy, addressing common criticisms of other ribbon microphones, while opening up the possible usage scenarios considerably. This allows it to record sound sources that usually require a more sensitive microphone element.
Every element of the NTR, from the transformer to the ribbon element itself, has been designed and created in-house at RØDE’s headquarters in Sydney, Australia. All with the aim of crafting the finest ribbon microphone available.
In The Box :
- NTR Active Ribbon Microphone
- RM2 Ring-Mount
- Microphone Dust Cover
- Highly sensitive 1.8 micron ribbon element
- Bi-Directional Polar Pattern
- Internal Shock Mounting System
- Custom designed and manufactured transformer
- Heavy-duty matte black finish
- Ribbon-securing travel screw supplied
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- One free ribbon replacement during warranty period
- Ten year extended warranty with online registration
- Acoustic Principle : Velocity Transducer
- Active Electronics : Step-up Transformer and signal balanced preamp stage
- Polar Pattern : Figure 8 - picks up from the front and rear and rejects sides
- Address Type : Side
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance : 200 ohm
- Maximum : SPL 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -30.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (30.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 15dB-A
- Power Options : +48V phantom power
- Weight : 1047gm
- Dimensions : 216mmH x 65mmW x 65mmD
- Output : XLR Output
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.