Rode NTK Studio Valve Microphone
The RØDE NTK is a premium valve condenser microphone designed to provide incredible detail and warmth in the studio. Its cardioid polar pattern is perfect for most single instrument recording scenarios.
The electronic circuitry complementing this very sensitive transducer includes a hand-selected twin-triode 6922 valve and audiophile grade components. The result is an ultra-wide dynamic range, low noise, and stunning tube warmth.
The NTK's rich valve sound is ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, guitar amps and pianos.
- Large 1” capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Class “A” valve circuitry
- Hand selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated power supply
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength heat treated steel mesh head
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics : Valve/tube impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule :1.00"
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Address Type : Side
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance : 200 ohm
- Maximum SPL : 158dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum Output Level : 29.0mV
- Sensitivity : -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 12dB-A
- Power Options : +Power supply included
- Weight : 760.00gm
- Dimensions : 208.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD
- Output : XLR Output
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.