Rode NTG4-Plus Shotgun Microphone
The NTG4 Plus broadcast-quality directional condenser microphone with all-new condenser capsule with low noise, high sensitivity and the convenience of on-board equalisation/level control via digital switching. Designed to provide premium audio recording in a versatile range of applications including on-camera and boom mounted.
The NTG4+ is the very first microphone to feature an in-built battery that provides 150+ hours of operation with the convenience of USB charging.
In The Box :
- NTG4 Directional Condenser Microphone with Inbuilt Battery
- RM5 Durable Microphone Clip
- ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch (large)
- Foam Windshield
- Micro USB Cable
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery, supplying over 150 hours of operation
- Fully charged in under two hours via MicroUSB
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
- MicroUSB cable included
- Ten year extended warranty with online registration
- Acoustic Principle : Line Gradient
- Capsule : 0.50"
- Polar Pattern : Supercardioid
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @75Hz)
- Output Impedance : 200Ω
- Maximum SPL : 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity : -32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 16dB-A
- Power Options : +12V phantom power, +24V phantom power, +48V phantom power and internal battery
- Weight : 176gm
- Dimensions : 278mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD
- Output : XLR Output
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.