Rode NT5 Condenser Microphones - Matched Pair
The NT5 is the perfect small-diaphragm condenser microphone for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals, live performances and other sound sources which benefit from stereo miking.
This compact externally polarized mic, employs a 1/2 inch capsule and top-quality components throughout, and is simply awesome in stereo X/Y mic setups.
Also perfect for individual instrument miking applications.
- True condenser transducer
- Gold sputtered 1/2" Capsules
- Heavy duty satin-nickel-plated body
- Low Noise
- Full Frequency Response
- Custom WS5 Wind Shield
- Custom RM5 Stand Mount
- Surface-mount transformerless circuitry
- Supplied as a MATCHED PAIR in a Custom Carry Case
- Capsule: Externally polarised 0.5" (13mm) condenser transducer
- Active Electronics: J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -38 dB re 1v/Pa (12mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2dB
- Equivalent Noise: <16 dB SPL ("A"-weighted per IEC268-15)
- Maximum Output: +13.9 dBu (@ 1% THD into 1K ohm)
- Dynamic Range: > 128 dB (per ICE651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 143 dB (@1%THD into 1K Ohm)
- Power Requirements: P48, P24 phantom power
- Weight: 100g
- Mic Dimensions: Diameter: 20mm Length: 118mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.