Rode NT2-A Condenser Microphone Recording Set
A professional large capsule (1") studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body, the NT2-A is at home on an incredibly diverse range of sound sources.
The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's. Its superlative audio characteristics combined with the included SM6 shock mount with integrated pop filter, 3m (10') XLR cable and dustcover, make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
- Large 1" (25mm) HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Power : P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure, Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern : Three position variable - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Frequency range : 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance : 200 ohm
- Signal noise ratio : 87 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise : 7 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load) (157dB with PAD at maximum)
- Maximum output voltage : +16dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight : 860gm
- Dimensions : 209mmH x 55mmW x 55mmD
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.