Rode NT1 Studio Cardioid Condenser Microphone Kit
The NT1 has been developed with a focus on detailed midrange response, coupled with silky smooth high frequencies, and warm, round, bass reproduction to make the NT1 an absolute standout in its class.
The transducer itself is suspended inside the microphone using Rycote’s industry-leading Lyre system, minimizing external vibrations at the capsule level. The capsule is then married to high-grade electronics that have been designed to provide the lowest noise level of any studio microphone available. The NT1 is an incredibly quiet microphone, measuring only 4.5dBA of self-noise.
The body is machined from 6061 aluminium and then nickel plated for resistance against corrosion. Finally it is coated in a durable, military-grade ceramic layer, using advanced electrostatic application techniques developed by RØDE to ensure an extremely hard wearing finish that is resistant to scratches or marks.
The NT1 is supplied with the SM6, a high-quality suspension shockmount that provides isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. It includes a removable pop shield with two axes of adjustment and a telescopic arm for ultimate application versatility.
The NT1 is supplied with the RØDE SM6 shock mount and XLR cable.
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics : JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule : 1.00"
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Address Type : Side
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance : 100ohm
- Maximum SPL : 132dB SPL
- Maximum Output Level : 8.0mV (at 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV at 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB at 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 4dB-A
- Power Options : +48V phantom power, +24V phantom power
- Weight : 440.00gm
- Dimensions : 187.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output : XLR Output
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.