Rode M5 Matched Pair Compact Condenser Microphones with Rode Stereo Bar
Designed and made in Australia, the M5 is a compact ½” cardioid condenser microphone with low noise and a full frequency response.
A result of many years’ experience building the award-winning NT5 microphone, RØDE has succeeded in making a high-quality ‘pencil’ style permanently polarized condenser that will impress even the most demanding of artists and engineers. Ideal for studio recording and live on stage, the M5 is equally at home on a range of acoustic instruments, choirs, or anywhere you would employ a small diaphragm condenser microphone, either individually or as a stereo array.
This matched pair has been carefully selected to ensure a variation of no more than 1dB sensitivity between the microphones. A premium foiled certificate is supplied to verify the authenticity of the pair.
The M5 is finished with RØDE’s proprietary ceramic coating which offers a sleek matt black finish, and is supplied with WS5 windshields and RM5 stand mounts.
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics : JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule : 0.50"
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance : 200 ohm
- Maximum SPL : 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum Output Level : 13.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -34.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (10.46mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 19dB-A
- Power Options : +48V phantom power+24V phantom power
- Weight : 80.00gm
- Dimensions : 100.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output : XLR Output
The RØDE Stereo Bar is a robust solution for mounting two microphones in a stereo array.
With clearly marked spacing of up to 20cm, as well as angle and measurement indicators for ORTF and XY positioning, the RØDE Stereo Bar makes it quick and easy to achieve complex recording arrays.
The 5/8” mounting threads are supplied with accompanying spacing clips to allow for easy positioning for stacked arrays, and the robust ABS construction makes the Stereo Bar stable and durable, allowing it to easily support the weight of two large diaphragm microphones such as the RØDE K2.
- Weight : 45gm
- Dimensions : 170mmH x 240mmW x 70mmD
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.