Rode Broadcaster Condenser Microphone
The RØDE Broadcaster is a large diaphragm, end address condenser microphone designed for broadcast voice applications.
Its response has been tailored to give a rich, full, broadcast quality with an emphasised proximity effect, making it an ideal 'on air' radio microphone, equally fitting for voice over applications for film and television.
The Broadcaster features an internal pop filter, designed to minimise plosives sounds that can overload the microphone capsule and distort the audio output.
In addition to the Broadcaster's native 20Hz-20kHz response a selectable high-pass filter at 75Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
The Broadcaster features an innovative 'On-Air' indicator on the body that can be wired for external activation by the 'Channel On/Mute' function on many consoles. If not connected to a console or switch, the indicator will remain lit whenever the microphone has power.
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics : JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule : 1 inch
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance : 40 ohm
- Maximum SPL : 128dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum Output Level : 2.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -34.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (20.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 14dB-A
- Power : +48V phantom powe
- Weight : 577g
- Dimensions : 167.00mm (H) x 50.00mm (W) x 65.00mm (D)
- Output : XLR
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.