RATstands Opera Stand with ABS Tray and Mains 240v Duo Light
The Opera Stand is unique. Designed with the orchestra pit in mind, this stand has a warm touch, chip resistant black finish and is acoustically neutral.
It was first produced in 1976 and is still the only music stand in the world to feature the option of an integral light. When fitted the light output is held at the perfect distance from the music tray and is carefully controlled so that it falls on the score and nowhere else. The timeless original design allows the cable to be managed all the way down to the ground and comes complete with mains 240v Duo Light.
- Super-tough black nylon coating makes the stand a pleasure to touch and, unlike other coatings, never chips.
- The solid base gives added stability. Rubber feet ensure 3-point contact on uneven surfaces whilst protecting your floor and preventing clatter.
- The special mounting socket enables a lamp to be easily removed in seconds.
- Storage hooks eliminate excess cable trailing around the floor.
- Constant friction is maintained by powerful springs in the friction joints of the tray and optional lamp which means they stay automatically at whatever angle you place them – there are no knobs to fiddle with or lose, and they will never go slack.
- Opera Stands nest, with or without lamps, for compact storage.
The Duo Opera Light is a professional quality, mains driven lamp that can be found in many venues throughout the world. It is bright enough for any situation and yet the superb cut off ensures that the light falls on the music score and nowhere else.
- Attaches to The Opera Stand by sliding the arm of the lamp into the socket of the stand and tightens with an allen key.
High Quality LEDs
- Two state of the art mains voltage LEDs give very bright and even illumination all over the score with very little light spillage. Warm white LEDs with a colour temperature of 4000K provides light which is relaxing for the professional musician making it easy to read scores.
- Very slim housing does not obstruct the musician’s view of the conductor.
Mains Voltage Dimming Control
- Plugs directly into the mains without the need for a power supply. Can be controlled at the lighting desk by dimming the mains supply, just like any ordinary incandescent light.
- LEDs are virtually indestructible and never wear out, so you will never again have to change a bulb in the middle of a performance. Will give years of maintenance free use. Over the lifetime of the product lower electricity bills and the absence of bulb replacements costs will repay your initial investment in this truly professional music stand light.
- Double insulated for safety. A coiled cable from the lamp to ground level enables the stand height to be adjusted without detaching the cable from its hook at the base of the stand. From the base of the stand a further 3m of straight cable is provided.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.