RATstands Opera Stand with ABS Tray
The Opera Stand is unique. Designed with the orchestra pit in mind, this stand has a warm touch, chip resistant black finish and is acoustically neutral.
It was first produced in 1976 and is still the only music stand in the world to feature the option of an integral light. When fitted the light output is held at the perfect distance from the music tray and is carefully controlled so that it falls on the score and nowhere else. The timeless original design allows the cable to be managed all the way down to the ground and is fully compatible with all RATstands lights and stand accessories.
- Super-tough black nylon coating makes the stand a pleasure to touch and, unlike other coatings, never chips.
- The solid base gives added stability. Rubber feet ensure 3-point contact on uneven surfaces whilst protecting your floor and preventing clatter.
- The special mounting socket enables a lamp to be easily removed in seconds.
- Storage hooks eliminate excess cable trailing around the floor.
- Constant friction is maintained by powerful springs in the friction joints of the tray and optional lamp which means they stay automatically at whatever angle you place them – there are no knobs to fiddle with or lose, and they will never go slack.
- Opera Stands nest, with or without lamps, for compact storage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.