PreSonus Temblor T8 8-inch Active SubWoofer
Temblor® T8 active, downward-firing subwoofers are designed to deliver fast and accurate transient response, extending low frequencies without a hint of “tubbiness” or overshoot. This ensures that Temblor-series subwoofers complement full-range monitors without overshadowing them, naturally extending the reach of your full-range system’s low end so that you can produce your best mix from top to bottom.
The Temblor T8’s glass-composite low-frequency driver delivers tight and responsive bass, thanks to its lightweight and rigid cone. This design also provides lower distortion than other materials, ensuring that the sub-bass reproduction in your monitoring system is as coherent and clear as your full-range monitors.
Temblor-series subwoofers make integrating a subwoofer into your monitoring setup easy so you can create the most accurate possible response. The Temblor T8 provides a continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz), allowing you to create a seamless crossover transition between your full-range studio monitors and subwoofer for the most accurate listening environment possible.
Temblor subwoofers provide the connections and controls necessary to act as the central hub for a basic monitoring setup. A switchable highpass filter on the full-range outputs helps to avoid frequency cancellation and reinforcement in the subwoofer’s upper range. A polarity invert ensures your system is in phase.
When you hear the low-frequency foundation of your mix accurately, you can make more informed decisions and create more translatable mixes. Temblor T8 subwoofers are the natural sub-bass extension for virtually any small full-range studio monitoring system, home stereo, or home theater system. Hear the Temblor T8 at your favorite PreSonus® dealer.
- 8-inch, downward-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- Round, front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor outputs to the main monitors
- Polarity invert
- 200 watt, Class AB amplification
- Internal damping and heat sink
- Integrated rubber feet for stable placement
- Inputs : Left and right, balanced ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Outputs : Left and right, balanced ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA outputs.
- Frequency Response : 30 Hz – 200 Hz
- Low Pass Filter Frequency : 50 – 130 Hz (variable)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : >98 dB (A weighted)
- THD : 0.05%
- Amplifier Power : 200W peak, 100W RMS
- Power Consumption : 120W
- Amplifier Type : Class AB
- Peak SPL at 1m : 104 dB
- Woofer : 8-inch glass-composite, downward-firing
- Acoustic Port : Front-firing bass reflex (round)
- Input Gain Range : -30 to +6 dB
- Polarity Switch : 0° or 180°
- Low Pass Filter Control : 50 Hz to 130 Hz
- High Pass Filter Switch : On/Off
- Width : 260 mm
- Depth : 320 mm
- Height : 280 mm
- Weight : 9.6 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.