PreSonus SL24R 26-Input/24-Channel Stage Box and Digital Rack Mixer
The StudioLive 24R Series III rack mixer is a perfect partner for a StudioLive Series III console/recorder, serving as either a simple stage box or a combination stage box and monitor mixer. Since Series III rack mixers and consoles can network using AVB, you can connect your StudioLive 24R to a Series III front-of-house console with one lightweight CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a heavy, expensive copper snake—and the signal degradation that goes with long analog cable runs. You can even remote control the StudioLive 24R’s preamps and phantom power from a networked Series III console.
In stage box + monitor mixer mode, the StudioLive 24R not only serves as an excellent networked stage box, it is a full blown monitor mixer with far more processing and mixing power than any mixer in its class—all packed into just two rackspaces (2U).
The result of ten years of R&D, third-generation StudioLive Series III rack mixers are fully recallable, including remote-controlled XMAX preamps. Yet despite their extensive features, StudioLive Series III rack mixers actually improve upon PreSonus®’ legendary ease of use while letting you customize their workflow and operations in software to fit the way your clients work.
The StudioLive sound is better than ever, including third-generation Fat Channel processing, re-engineered from the ground up, and vintage-style EQs and compressors. Add built-in AVB networking, multitrack recording via USB 2.0 and AVB, onboard stereo recording to SD Card, and a complete suite of software, and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that’s equally formidable as a stage box/monitor mixer; as a rackmount front-of-house mixer, controlled from a touchscreen computer or tablet; and as the heart of a recording system.
- 24-channel AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles
- Simple stage box mode and stage box + monitor mixer mode, with control of preamps and phantom power from StudioLive Series III console
- Fully recallable, 32-channel, Series III digital rack mixer
- 26 total inputs: 24 locking combo mic/line channel inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps and 2 RCA line-level channel inputs (Ch. 23-24)
- 12 ¼” TRS FlexMix outputs and 2 XLR main outputs (left/right)
- Scene management with Scene Safe
- 16 FlexMixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes)
- 4 dedicated subgroups
- 4 internal effects buses (combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options)
- Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ and Compressor modes available on every channel and A/B compare
- 4-band parametric EQ on inputs and 6-band parametric EQ on outputs
- Delay on every input and output
- 40x40 USB 2.0 recording interface and 55x55 AVB recording interface
- Onboard stereo recording to SD Card
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface touch-control software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring control for iPhone®/iPod® touch, and Android™
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.