Presonus ERIS E8 Professional High-Definition Active Studio Monitors x2
Eris E8 professional studio monitors deliver the truth, thanks to very accurate response, tight bass, and clear upper end thanks to well-designed Kevlar® low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls.
As you expect from PreSonus, they use quality components, are well constructed, and deliver professional audio quality. They’re lightweight and compact and look as professional as they sound.
The Eris E8 with a 8-inch, Kevlar low-frequency transducer, driven by a 75 watt, Class AB power amplifier, it can range down to 35 Hz. The E8 can reach all the way to 22 kHz, thanks to a 1.25-inch, silk-dome, high-frequency tweeter driven by a hefty 65W, Class AB amplifier. With its extra juice, the E8 can deliver up to 105 dB SPL, peak.
- 8-inch Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch, ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 105 dB maximum continuous SPL
- User controls :
- HF Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- 130 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Frequency Response : 35 Hz - 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency : 2.2 kHz
- Amplifier Power (Bi:Amp) : Low Frequency : 75W High Frequency : 65W
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter) : 105 dB
- LF Driver : 8" Kevlar®
- HF Driver : 1.25” silk dome
- Input Impedance : 10 k ohm
- Cabinet : Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Dimensions : Width 250 mm x Depth 299 mm x Height 384 mm
- Weight : 10.07 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.