PreSonus Eris 4.5 Professional Near-Field Studio Monitors
Eris E4.5 professional studio monitors deliver the truth with very accurate response, tight bass, and clear upper end thanks to well-designed Kevlar® low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls.
As you expect from PreSonus, they use quality components, are well constructed, and deliver professional audio quality. They are also lightweight, compact and look as professional as they sound.
The E4.5 with a 4.5-inch Kevlar low-frequency driver; a low-mass, 1 inch, silk-dome tweeter with protective grille; and Class AB amplification delivers the professional audio quality needed for studio monitoring.
Each speaker is powered by a 25W Class AB amplifier with a frequency range from 70 Hz up to 20 kHz.
- 4.5-inch Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch, ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 100 dB maximum continuous SPL
- User Controls :
- HF Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- 50 watt, Class AB amplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced 1/8-inch TS, RCA inputs
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone output
- Frequency Response : 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency : 2.8 kHz
- Amplifier Power : 25W per speaker
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter) : 100 dB
- LF Driver : 4.5" Kevlar®
- HF Driver : 1” silk dome
- Input Impedance : 10 k ohm
- Cabinet : Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Dimensions : Width 163 mm x Depth 180 mm x Height 241 mm
- Weight (pair) : 5.9 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.