Mipro MU55HNS Headworn Microphone - Beige
MU-55HNS Omni-Directional Sweat-Resistant Headworn Microphone fitted with TA4F for Mirpro bodypack transmitters.
- Designed for demanding live performance and fitness industry.
- Omni-directional pick-up pattern and sweat-resistant construction.
- Visually unobtrusive, durable and comfortable to wear.
- Flexible and durable frame with comfortable, soft ear hooks which require no adjustment for optimum comfort.
- Featuring a high dynamic range and able to withstand a maximum SPL without distortion.
- Capsule module and cable are easily detached from the frame and can be worn on the left or right side of the frame to suit personal preferences.
- The very thin capsule-shaft mount is fully rotatable.
- The capsule-shaft allows for adjustments in length, direction and angle for precise and optimum capsule positioning in relation to the speakers mouth.
- Patented, swiveling earhook design allows for inward rotation, facilitating easy storage, packaging and carriage.
- Flexible gooseneck.
- Supplied as standard with MIPRO's TA4F mini XLR plug.
- Features a smooth, warm, natural sound.
- Fold-flat design for easy storage.
- Capsule Module : 4.5mmØ subminiature omni-directional condenser microphone
- Frequency Response : 40Hz~20kHz±3dB
- Capsule Impedance : 200 ohm
- Sensitivity : -49dBV±3dBV/Pa (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Maximum SPL : 125dB (Typical, 1%THD)
- Capsule-shaft holder : Dual - left and right side
- Plug : MIPRO's mini-XLR 4-pin plug or TA4F
- Cable Length : 150cm
- Color : Beige
- Weight : 25g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.