Mipro ACT30T Beltpack Transmitter - 6B frequency
ACT-30T Bodypack Transmitter - frequency set 6B (626-668MHz). Suitable for Mipro portable PA systems.
ACT-30T features :
- Miniature, compact design.
- Top features mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
- Backlit LCD displays various parameters and indicators.
- Unique battery cover design provides easy access to operational controls and protects against accidental change of settings.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability.
- One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs.
- 4-pin mini XLR connector is compatible with all MIPRO lavalier, headworn microphones and instrument cable.
- Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures long operating hours from 2 AA batteries.
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
- Housing : Rugged Plastic
- Frequency Range : UHF 626~668MHz
- Bandwidth : 24MHz
- Oscillation Mode : PLL Synthesized
- Channel Set-Up : ACT Sync
- LCD Display : LCD displays working band-code, group, channel, frequency, AF input gain, RF output power, mute & lock status, battery status and error codes.
- Spurious Emissions : <-55dBc
- Max. Input Level : 0dBV
- Battery : 2 AA alkaline
- Dimensions : 63(W)×82(H)x22(D)mm
- Weight : Approx. 81g (excluding batteries)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.