Mipro ACT30H Handheld Microphone Transmitter
ACT-30H Handheld Microphone Transmitter - frequency set 6B (626-668MHz). Suitable for Mipro portable PA systems.
- Extremely rugged, ergonomically designed housing.
- The unique flat top multi-layered steel grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling, pop noise and ensures sound clarity.
- The upper grille is able to be detached easily for cleaning and hygiene practices.
- Proprietary lockable silent on/off switch to avoid accidental power-off during performance.
- Impact-resistant battery compartment holds 2 AA batteries.
- Interchangeable colored rings for microphone channel identification on stage.
- LCD displays group, channel, battery level & error message codes.
- Low spurious PLL-synthesized technology enhances frequency stability and reliability.
- Patented “Built-in” antenna design.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Housing : Rugged Plastic
- Oscillation Mode : PLL Synthesized
- Frequency Range : UHF 626~668MHz
- Bandwidth : 24MHz
- Channel Set-Up : ACT Sync
- Spurious Emissions : <-55dBc
- Max. Input Level : 140dB SPL
- Display LCD : displays group, channel, battery status & error codes
- Battery : 2 AA alkaline
- Dimensions : 50(Ø)×233(L)mm
- Weight : Approx. 246g (excluding batteries)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.