LSC RED-3 12-Channel 3RU Rackmount Dimmer with 32A 3-Phase Plug-Top and Tail
Built entirely in Australia, the RED3 combines the graphical user interface and 2.8" touch screen with a heavy duty 3RU 19" rack mount chassis. The result is an ideal touring or installation dimmer for schools, houses of worship and other venues where there is a need for simple dimming of conventional lighting.
Each channel is protected by a 10A thermal magnetic breaker, and the user interface allows both Minimum (pre-heat) and Maximum (set this to 230v to increase your lamp life) levels for individual channels.
The easy to use riggers control allows any channel to be driven directly from the front panel of the dimmer, without needing a lighting console. The levels are saved for retrieval at power on, allowing the dimmer to be turned off and then return to the same levels when next powered up, making it ideal for small trade show stands and stand alone events.
- Easy to read 2.8" full colour TFT touch screen.
- Graphical User Interface for simple configuration and control of the dimmer rack.
- 100% duty cycle rated at 10A per channel, with all channels fully loaded.
- Full 512 channel softpatch - patch any DMX channel to any combination of dimmer channels.
- Riggers Control for local control of outputs, complete with multiple inbuilt chase options.
- User selectable Minimum (Bottom Set) Level per channel, to allow preheating of lamps.
- User selectable Maximium (Top Set) level per channel setting, to reduce output and increase lamp life.
- Current Control technology fitted as standard to reduce cold lamp in rush and prevent nuisance tripping of circuit breakers.
- Low noise temperature controlled fans.
- Easy software update via SD card slot located on the front panel.
- DMX back up scene with programmable delay time.
- Multi level User Interface Lock to prevent accidental changes to settings.
- Thermal Magnetic circuit breakers.
- Front panel DMX In & Thru via 5pin XLR connectors.
- Rear panel 10A Australian GPO outlets
- Auto voltage and frequency adjustment, with Dropped Neutral protection.
- On board, context sensitive Help.
- DMX512-A input with RDM capability for remote configuration.
- Rugged all metal construction.
- Made in Australia with a full 2 year warranty
- Channels : 12
- Max Load per channel : 10 Amps
- Thermo-Magnetic Breakers
- DMX-512A input with RDM functionality
- Control Surface : 2.8" color LCD with touchscreen.
- Pre-heat (min) and Top set (max) levels per channel
- Remote monitoring and control via RDM
- Visual Alarms for Phase fail, over temperature and loss of DMX
- Local Rigger's Control
- Standalone mode with static scene and/or one of six variable speed chase patterns
- Fan Control : Auto or Constant
- Colour Touchscreen with simple and intuitive navigation
- Dimming Curves : 2
- Operating Temperature range : 0-40-deg. C
- Output Connector : 12 x 3-pin 15A Australian GPO style connectors
- Power Supply :
- Nominal : 100-240 Volts. 3-phase star with fully rated neutral. 50-60Hz
- Operating range : typically 90-260V, 45-65Hz.
- Earthing System : TN-S
- Power Input Connection : 1m flying 3phase tail, fitted with 32amp 3phase plug
- Dimensions (WxDxH) : 483 x 300 x 132mm
- Weight : 13.5kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.