dbx 231S Dual 31-Band Graphic Equaliser
When the pros need an EQ, they turn to dbx. A proven track record that spans four decades, dbx® EQs are the industry standard for touring, studios, and audio installations.
The dbx 231s includes two 31-band channels of 1/3-octave equalization, +/-12 dB input gain, switchable +/-6 dB or +/-12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering.
- Dual 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of +/-6 or +/-12 dB
- Front panel bypass switch
- +/-12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inpts and Outputs
- Frequency Response of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
- Input Connectors : 1/4" TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Input Impedance : Balanced 40k ohm, unbalanced 20k ohm
- Max Input : +21dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR : >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Output Connectors : 1/4" TRS, male XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Output Type : Impedance-balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance : Balanced 100 ohm, unbalanced 50 ohm
- Max Output : +21dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2k ohm or greater; +18dBm balanced/unbalanced (into 600 ohm)
- Bandwidth : 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/-1dB
- Frequency Response : <10Hz to >50kHz, +0.5/-3dB
- Dynamic Range : Typically >112dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio : Typically >95dB
- THD+Noise : <0.003%
- Interchannel Crosstalk : -90dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Bypass Switch : Bypasses the graphic equalizer section in the signal path
- Low cut Switch : Activates the 50Hz 12dB/octave high-pass filter
- Range Switch : Selects either +/- 6dB or +/-12dB slider boost/cut range
- Weight : 2.81 kg
- Dimensions : 8.9cm H x 15.24cm D x 48.26cm W
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.