Bravo HD121 DMX Tester
The Bravo HD121 is a multi-function DMX test device that runs on 4 x AA batteries (not included) or the included 9V DC power supply.
3-pin DMX In and Out, small lightweight and portable.
- Dimensions : 85 x 140 x 55mm
- Weight : 600g (without batteries)
Main Functions :
- DMX Out : There are three ways to transmit DMX data
- Trasmit data on 1 channel
- Transmit data on 8 series channels
- Transmit data on any channels and one more data on another channel
- DMX In : Reveive series three channel data
- Auto Fade : Auto increase 1 data like 1 to FFH, then decrease 1 data to 0. no stop
- Record Memory : There are 10 scenes that can be recorded and they can be used in any time. Each scene includes 48 channel data
- Clear Memory : There are two ways to delete scenes. One time one scene and one times all scenes
- DLD Test : This function is just for fixture, the minimum channels is 3 and the maximum is 24. The address range is 1-512 and the value is 80H (50%)
- HEX-% : This function is for the user to select channel data to appear data format
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.