Alesis Miclink XLR-USB Cable
MicLink makes it easy to direct-connect any dynamic microphone to USB for mono recording.
The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system.
MicLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution. Microphone, mic stand and computer not included.
- Connect any dynamic mic to USB for recording
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 16.5-foot length (5m)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software
- Bit depth: 16-bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- System Requirements
- Mac: OS 9 or higher
- PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
- USB port
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.