AKG WMS470PTG Professional Wireless System Instrumental Set
AKG WMS470 Instrumental-Set is a professional multichannel wireless microphone system with pilot tone transmission to prevent unwanted noise.
The Instrumental-Set includes a PT470 body-pack transmitter in a compact and rugged housing providing supreme audio quality for demanding guitars and e-basses.
The space diversity receiver offers both a microphone level and a line level output.
The WMS470 Instrumental-Set package includes :
- 1 x SR470 Receiver
- 1 x PT470 Body-pack transmitter
- 1 x MKG L Instrumental cable
- 1 x Rack mount kit
- 1 x Universal power supply
- 1 x AA size battery,
- 2 x Antennas
- 1 x Belt Clip
System Features :
- Automatic Frequency Setup
- Operating Frequency Set : 650.100 - 680.000 MHz
- Up to 16 Systems Simultaneously
- Infrared Transmitter Setup
- Pilot Tone Signal to Avoid Unwanted Noise
- Two Color Backlight Indicates Low Battery, Audio Peak and RF Low
- Noiseless ON/OFF Switch
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth : 35 to 20000 Hz
- Signal to Noise : 120 dB-A
SR470 Receiver Specifications :
- Radio Sensitivity : -100 dBm
- Audio Outputs : Balanced XLR Male 3-pin and 6.3mm Jack
- Body Design : Half 19-inch Black Metal Housing
- Dimensions : Length 44mm, Height 202mm, Width 177mm
PT470 Transmitter Specifications :
- Radio Output Power (min/max) : 10 to 50 mW
- Input Type : Mini XLR Female 3-pin
- Maximum Audio Level : 12 dB
- Battery : 1 x AA (Up to 7 Hours Operation on Single Alkaline Battery)
- Body Design : Black Plastic Finish
- Dimensions : Length 30mm, Height 73.5mm, Width 60mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.