AKG P2 High Performance Dynamic Bass Instrument Microphone
Powerful sound with profound bass range especially tuned for low-pitched instruments
High-performance capsule withstands extreme sound pressure levels
Built-in hum compensation coil rejects EMC noise for the cleanest sound
Rugged wire-mesh cap and sturdy die-cast metal body withstand tough day-to-day stage use
Integrated stand adapter for easy mounting on mic stands
The Perception P2 high-performance dynamic bass microphone delivers a profound, high-energy low end for use on kick drums, trombones and bass amps.
Its cardioid polar pattern reduces feedback and crosstalk coming from other instruments behind the microphone.
The Perception P2 comes in a rugged, all-metal housing to withstand tough on-the-road conditions. An integrated stand adapter makes the microphone very easy to use.
- Powerful sound with profound bass range especially tuned for low-pitched instruments
- High-performance capsule withstands extreme sound pressure levels
- Built-in hum compensation coil rejects EMC noise for the cleanest sound
- Rugged wire-mesh cap and sturdy die-cast metal body withstand tough day-to-day stage use
- Integrated stand adapter for easy mounting on mic stands
- Audio frequency bandwidth : 20 to 16000 Hz
- Sensitivity : 2.5 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance : 400 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance : 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern : cardioid
- Audio Output : Balanced XLR, Male 3-pin
- Body : Metal Finish, black
- Dimensions: Length 130 mm Height 132 mm Diameter 60 mm
- Net Weight : 400 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.