AKG K712 Pro Studio Headphones
Master the sound for precision listening, mixing and mastering.
The K712 PROs are reference, open, over-ear headphones for precise listening, mixing and mastering. The over-ear design guarantees maximum wearing comfort for fatigue-free mixing and mastering, while providing spacious and airy sound without any compromise. Their precise powerful sound results from improved low-end performance by 3dB.
The K712 PROs represent the high quality and legendary design AKG is known for. These headphones have a genuine soft leather headband for a lightweight and comfortable fit. Their carefully selected transducers provide consistency and accurate localization.
The K712 PROs come with a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable. Also included is an additional coiled cable and a premium carrying bag.
- Over-ear design maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Improved low-end performance by 3dB for more powerful sound imaging
- Revolutionary flat wire voice coil for incredible impulse and treble response
- Headphone Type : open
- Audio Frequency : 10 to 39800 Hz
- Sensitivity : 105 dB SPL/V
- Max. Input Power : 200 mW
- Rated Impedance : 62 Ohms
- Detachable Cable
- Cable Length : 3 m
- Audio Interface Type : Screw-on Jack Combo (1/4" and 1/8")
- Dimensions : Length 113mm, Width 199mm, Height 212mm
- Net Weight : 235 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.