AKG K612 Pro Studio Headphones
Simple Purity natural sound imaging for professional monitoring.
K612 PRO headphones are reference open, over-ear phones that deliver natural sound imaging for professional monitoring.
The advanced open technology offers comfort for long working sessions and a full, spacious sound. AKG’s patented Varimotion™ diaphragm technology completes the unique sound of the K612 PRO.
Obvious features such as the self-adjusting real leather headband, aluminum arches and solid rivets not only provide a lightweight, maximum comfort fit, but also reinforce the quality AKG has provided to studio engineers for decades.
- Over-ear design for maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Patented Varimotion™ Diaphragm Technology for high-quality imaging and sound
- Genuine self-adjusting leather headband for automatic fit and maximum wearing comfort
- Computer-optimized neodymium magnets for ultra-low transducer distortion
- Headphone Type : open
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth : 12 to 39500 Hz
- Sensitivity : 101 dB SPL/V
- Max. Input Power : 200 mW
- Rated Impedance : 120 Ohms
- Cable Length : 3 m (not detachable)
- Screw-on Jack Combo (1/4" and 1/8")
- Weight : 238 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.