AKG K271 MK2 Studio Headphones
The K 271 MK II combines the benefits of AKG’s circumaural design for extreme comfort and a closed-back design for maximum isolation from ambient noise. Thanks to its XXL transducers, the K 271 MK II sounds clean, smooth and very rich.
The K 271 MK II is the perfect choice for any application where sonic bleed could cause problems such as broadcast work. Another important feature of the K 271 MK II is the addition of a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off.
- Professional circumaural hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- High noise attenuation
- For onstage and studio use
- Automute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
- Leatherette and additional velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
- Type : closed-back, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity : 91 dB/mW, 104 dB/V
- Frequency range : 16 to 28,000 Hz
- Rated impedance : 55 ohms
- Max. input power : 200 mW
- Earpads : leatherette und velvet
- Cable : 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector : gold plated stereo mini jack
- Adapter : gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
- Net weight (without cable) : 240 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.