AKG K240 MKII Semi-Open Studio Headphones
The K 240 MK II headphones with Varimotion™ technology and XXL transducers. The K 240 MK II’s semi-open ear cups have around-the-ear coupling to deliver solid bass, accurate mids and crystal-clear highs.
Thanks to its lower impedance and improved sensitivity, it can be used with low-output audio sources to deliver its incredible sound. The detachable OFC cable has gold-plated plugs for optimum audio quality and exceptional ease of service.
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Semi-open, circumaural design
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Leatherette ear pads and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
- Type : semi-open, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity : 91 dB/mW, 104 dB/V
- Frequency range : 15 to 25,000 Hz
- Rated impedance : 55 ohms
- Max. input power : 200 mW
- Earpads : leatherette and velvet
- Cable : 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector : gold plated stereo mini jack
- Adapter : gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
- Net weight (without cable) : 240 g.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.