AKG K171 MKII On-Ear Closed-Back Studio Headphones
The K 171 MK II combines the benefits of a closed-back design with the lightweight and comfort of supra-aural headphones. The K 171 MK II is an excellent choice for DJ and broadcast applications where no sound can bleed from the headphones into live microphones.
The closed-back, loud and rugged design gives the K 171 MK II a different low-frequency character and maintains its comfort and flexibility.
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- High ambient noise attenuation
- For broadcast and DJ use
- Rugged construction for tough handling
- Leatherette ear pads and additional velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
- Type : closed-back, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity : 94 dB/mW, 107 dB/V
- Frequency range : 18 to 26,000 Hz
- Rated impedance : 55 ohms
- Max. input power : 200 mW
- Earpads : leatherette and velvet
- Cable : 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector : gold plated stereo mini jack
- Adapter : gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
- Net weight (without cable) : 200 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.