AKG CK99L Cardioid Lavalier Microphone with TA3F Connection
Low-profile, cost efficient clip-on microphone for applications including houses of worship, lecturers, etc. Connects to AKG bodypack transmitters.
The CK 99 L provides a natural sound, with a slight rise above 10 kHz for added clarity. Its cardioid polar pattern and bass rolloff combine to suppress unwanted ambient noise.
- Inconspicuous clip-on microphone
- Natural, airy sound
- High ambient noise rejection
- Polar pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency range : 15 to 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity : 8.8 mV/Pa (-41 dBV)
- Max. SPL : 118 dB (k=1 %)
- Equivalent noise level : 34 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted) : 60 dB
- Impedance : 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance : >2000 ohms
- Connector : 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable : 1.6 m
- Finish : matte black
- Net weight : 2.5 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.