AKG C544L Sports Headset Microphone with TA3F Connection
Fully rugged sports headband for secure fit in all situations and movements
Cardioid polar pattern for problem-free use with high ambient noise rejection
Flexible shock mount for efficient suppression of mechanical and body noise
Moisture shield ensuring a dry microphone capsule
Includes four drop rings for sweat and water protection
The C544 L high-performance head-worn miniature condenser microphone with an easily fitting headband is perfect for gymnastics or aerobics instruction and other handsfree speech applications.
A transducer shock mount reduces body noise to a minimum and the short microphone arm places the microphone in the right position to the mouth to minimize pop and breathing noise.
A special moisture shield on the boom prevents the microphone from being clogged by sweat or makeup.
The C544 L comes with a three-pin mini XLR connecter which fits all AKG WMS Series body-pack transmitters. The package also includes a special windscreen.
- Fully rugged sports headband for secure fit in all situations and movements
- Cardioid polar pattern for problem-free use with high ambient noise rejection
- Flexible shock mount for efficient suppression of mechanical and body noise
- Moisture shield ensuring a dry microphone capsule
- Includes four drop rings for sweat and water protection
- Audio Frequency bandwidth : 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity : 35 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level : 22 dB-A
- Signal to Noise : 72 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance : 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance : 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Audio Output : Mini XLR Female 3-pin
- Finish : matte black
- Dimensions : Diameter 130 mm
- Net Weight : 30 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.