AKG C520L Professional Headworn Microphone with TA3F Connection
The C520 professional head-worn condenser microphone with maximum dynamic range for perfect vocal sound. An ideal choice for frontmen, singing keyboardists, drummers, guitarists and dancing performers needing a hands-free microphone.
The moisture shield prevents perspiration from penetrating into the transducer element, ensuring a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone. The C520 provides a transducer shock mount to reduce body noise to a minimum. Its cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted ambient noise. The microphone arm mounts on either the left or the right side of the headband.
- Head-worn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck headband
- External shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Miniature gooseneck for precise positioning near the user's mouth
- Microphone arm provides choice of left or right-hand use
- If you're an energetic performer, a headworn condenser is the way to go.
- Polar pattern : cardioid
- Frequency response : 60-20 kHz
- Sensitivity : 5 mV/Pa (46 db)
- Maximum sound pressure level : 130/132 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level : 31 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted) : 63 dB
- Impedance : <=200 ohms
- Recommended load impedence : >=2000 ohms
- Power requirement : B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external
- Connector : 3-pin mini XLR
- Dimensions (length x diameter) : 179.1 mm x 51 mm (microphone only)
- Net weight : 26 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.