AKG C451BST Condenser Microphone - Stereo Pair
Perfect twins the C451 B stereo-set are a small-diaphragm condenser microphone for drums, percussion, acoustic guitar and strings with the identical acoustical behavior of its predecessor, the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule. With its airy sound, high overload limit and improved engineering details, the C451 B continues the success story of this legend.
The roadworthy design around the handcrafted capsule and the low-noise preamp electronics ensure impressive results even under very harsh conditions.
- Sound of the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule from 1969 delivers stunning sound quality with maximum accuracy
- Established tour sound standard since the 1980s for excellent sound quality even under harsh on-stage conditions
- Impressive sound pressure level capability of 155dB SPL allows close-miking of high-energy sound sources without distortion
- Highly effective high-pass filter with 12dB/octave prevents low-end distortion caused by rumble or wind noise
- Transformerless preamp and surface mount technology provides extremely low distortion, highest reliability and less weight
- Included Accessories, 2 x W90 Windscreen, 2 x SA60 Stand adaptor, Carry Case and Stereo Mounting Bar
- Frequency bandwidth : 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity : 9 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level : 18 dB-A
- Signal to Noise : 76 dB-A
- Preattunation Pad : -10; -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter : 75; 150 Hz
- Electrical Impedance : 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance : 1000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern : cardioid
- Power : 9 to 52 V
- Audio Output : Balanced XLR Male 3-pin
- Design Finish : satin nickel plated
- Dimensions : Height 160 mm Diameter 19 mm
- Net Weight : 125 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.