AKG C417L Miniature Omni-Directional Lapel Microphone with TA3F Connection
fitted with mini-XLR for AKG wireless systems
Professional miniature condenser microphone. Its broadband, flat audio reproduction in an omnidirectional format is ideal for all types of broadcast and theatrical applications. The sound is extremely open and natural, making it ideal for wireless or hardwire multi-mic situations. An attachment clip, tiepin, and windscreen are supplied with each C 417. With mini XLR connector for use with AKG WMS bodypack transmitters.
- Extremely light, inconspicuous lavalier microphone
- Excellent audio quality across the full bandwith
- Polar pattern : omnidirectional
- Frequency range : 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity : 17 mV/Pa (-35.4 dBV) (incl. MPA V L)
- Max. SPL : 118/126 dB (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level : 34 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted) : 60 dB
- Impedance : 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance : 1000 ohms
- Supply voltage : AKG bodypack transmitters
- Connector : 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable : 1.5 m
- Finish : matte black
- Net weight : 8 g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.