AKG C2000 Condenser Microphone
The C2000 is a condenser microphone for vocals, brass and percussion in the studio.
Designed with AKG expertise and valuable customer input from all over the world, the C2000 contains the essence of six decades of microphone engineering. Thanks to the patented capsule design, the C2000 impresses with a good transient response and a smooth low end. Moreover, its low-noise electronics ensure low distortion and a high dynamic range.
A must-have for every project studio.
- Patented capsule design for sound quality close to that of large-diaphragm microphones
- Low-noise electronics ensure low distortion and a high dynamic range
- Cardioid polar pattern for a multiplicity of applications
- Internal windscreen protects from wind and breath-generated pops
- Switchable attenuation pad and low-cut filter enable high SPL and eliminate proximity effect.
- Audio Frequency bandwidth : 30 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity : 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level : 20 dB-A
- Signal to Noise : 74 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad : 10 dB
- Bass Cut Filter : 500 Hz
- Electrical Impedance : 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance : 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns : Cardiod
- Powering Interface :
- Voltage : 9 to 52 V
- Current : 2 mA
- Audio Output :
- Type : Balanced XLR
- Gender : Male
- Contacts : 3-pin
- Finish : matte dark gray
- Dimensions : Height 160 mm Diameter 53 mm
- Net Weight : 325 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.