Shure SE215 Earphones Black
The SE215 features a Dynamic driver for a detailed, warm, sound with improved bass.
Sound Isolating Earphones work by using soft, flexible sleeves to block up to 90 % of the background noise. You can concentrate on your music, whether you are on-stage, in a train, on the street or working out. At the same time you can reduce the audio level to conserve your hearing.
The SE215 features a durable Kevlar® reinforced cable that allows easy replacement or customisation. The formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
The gold plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit. The fit kit includes an assortment of sleeves in different sizes. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- Sound Isolating Design, shields over 90% of the ambient noise
- Dynamic MicroDriver deliver detailed, warm, sound quality with improved bass
- Detachable cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit
- Frequency response: 22 Hz - 17.5 kHz
- Includes fit kit
- Speaker type : Dynamic MicroDriver
- Sensitivity (1 kHz) : 107 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance : 20 ohm
- Frequency range : 22 Hz - 17.5 kHz
- Cable length : 162 cm
- Color : Black
Included In The Box :
- Soft-Zip Case
- Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.