Sennheiser HD280 Studio Monitoring Headphones
The HD 280 PRO are closed-back, circumaural headphones designed for professional monitoring applications. Although suitable for a very wide range of applications, the exceptional 32 dB attenuation of external noise makes the HD 280 PRO particularly useful for use in a high-noise environment. Screw-type adaptor to 1/4" is included.
- sided coiled cable
- saving design with collapsible, rotating ear-pieces
- Transducer principle : dynamic, closed
- Nominal impedance : 64 Ohm
- Sound pressure level (SPL) : 102 dB (IEC 268-7)
- Load rating : 500 mW
- THD, total harmonic distortion : 0,1 %
- Ear coupling : circumaural
- Contact pressure : 6 N
- Weight w/o cable : 220 g
- Jack plug : 3,5 / 6,3 mm stereo
- Connection cable : Coiled cable (min1m/max 3m)
- Frequency response (headphones) : 8.....25000 Hz
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.