Sennheiser EW100ENG G3 Wireless System for Camera with Rode Reporter Microphone
This ENG set offers a great amount of flexibility for portable recording indoors or outdoors. Its SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter transforms XLR equipped devices (such as microphones and mixing consoles) into wireless devices by simply plugging the unit in.
The bodypack transmitter, as well as the plug on, can by synced up to the receiver with the simple push of a button. A very small high-quality directional clip-on microphone completes this set.
Bundled with the Rode Reporter handheld interview and presentation microphone. The Reporter features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule that is designed to allow the user freedom of use, without the technique related issues typical of directional end-address microphones.
Additionally its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition.
The microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield. It is supplied with a removable microphone ‘flag’ that can accommodate high-visibility branding.
System Features :
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
Rode Reporter Specifications :
- Acoustic Principle : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern : Omni
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 70Hz - 15kHz
- Output Impedance : 150 ohm
- Sensitivity : -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight : 256.00gm
- Dimensions : 272.50mmH x 41.50mmW x 41.50mmD
EW100ENG Specifications :
- Transmission/receiving frequencies : 1680
- Frequency Set : 626 ..... 668 MHz
- Presets : 12
- Switching bandwidth : 42 MHz
- Peak deviation : +/- 48 kHz
- Compander : HDX
- Frequency response (microphone) : 80.....18000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio : > 110 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion : < 0,9 %
- In compliance with : ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Audio-XLR connector : 3,5 mm jack
- Audio output level (unbalanced) : +10 dBu max
- Dimensions : (Receiver) 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Weight : (Receiver) ~ 160 g
- RF output power : 30 mW
- Operating time (transmitter) : > 8 h
- Input voltage range : Mic/Line: 1,8V/3,0V (SK100G2), Mic: 1,2V (SKP100G2)
- Dimensions : (Transmitter) 82 x 64 x 24 mm (SK100 G2), 105x43x43mm (SKP100G2)
- Weight : (Transmitter) ~ 160 g (SK100G2), 195g (SKP100G2)
- Transducer; Microphone type : elektret
- AF sensitivity : 20 mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL) : 130 dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern : omni- directional
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.