Saramonic AX107 2-Channel Pro Combiner
Inputs : Two balanced XLR inputs and One Monitor input jacks
One stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini-Jack output
Left and Right Control Knobs adjust the signal of each channel to the optimum recording levels
Volume Control knob adjusts the headphone volume level
Mono /Stereo Switch : select mono or stereo output mode
The SARAMONIC AX107 is a 2-channel XLR audio adapter with preamplifiers and phantom power, ideal for any DSLR cameras with a built-in microphone jack.
The phone jack lets you monitor the audio from the adapter during recording, or camera during playback.
The AGC disable feature reduces noise during quiet moments of recording by stopping the cameras' Auto Gain Control function.
- Inputs : Two balanced XLR inputs and One Monitor input jacks
- Output : One stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini-Jack output
- Control Knobs :
- Left and Right Control Knobs adjust the signal of each channel to the optimum recording levels
- Volume Control knob adjusts the headphone volume level
- Mono /Stereo Switch : select mono or stereo output mode
- LINE / MIC/ PH Switches : Select LINE or MIC or Phantom levels
- 12V/48V Switch : Optional 12 or 48 volt phantom power for condenser microphones that require phantom power to operate.
- Level Meter : Indicates the sound level in dB for each channel
- LED indicators : The LED signal indicators flash red for overload
- Gain Switch : Selects LO for unity gain or HI for +20dB boost
- MONITOR : Headphone jack to monitor the audio from microphones or camera
- AGC DSBL : Camera Auto Gain Control will increase the gain to maximum level, the AGC Disable function reduces the hiss when the camera is recording during quiet moments
- Input Levels : -3 dBu/ +14 dBu
- Output Level : Nominal MIC levels
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- THD : Less than 0.01% @ 1kHz, -30dBu input
- S/N Ratio : 85 dB @ 1 Khz, -30 dBu input
- Gain : 0 dB/ 20 dB
- Phantom Power :
- Dual regulated 12 or 48 volt power supplies
- Current to 14 mA (direct short)
- Level meter : -18 to +3 dB in 3 dB increments
- Dimensions : (L x W x H) 152 mm x 95 mm x 44 mm
- Weight : 0.51 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.