Rode NT1A Studio Condenser Microphone with Alctron PF32 MkII Isolation Screen and Tripod Stand
This Bundle Includes :
- 1 x Rode NT1A Studio Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Alctron PF32 MKII Isolation / Reflection Screen
- 1 x Alctron PF32STAND Tripod Stand
The RØDE NT1A has become an industry standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability usually only featured by some of the most expensive microphones.
This NT1-A package includes everything you need to get truly professional vocal recordings - the world’s quietest studio microphone, a studio grade pop shield and shock mount, a premium 20’ cable, dust cover and an instructional DVD with recording tips.
- Large 1" (25mm) capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Gold plated output contacts
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
Included Accessories :
- SM6 shock mount with pop shield
- High quality XLR cable
- mic dust cover
- Instructional DVD
- Power : P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency range : 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance : 100 ohm
- Signal noise ratio : >88 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise : 5 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage : +13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1%THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -32 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight : 326gm
- Dimensions : 190mmH x 50mmW x 50mmD
Alctron PF32 MKII is the latest acoustic diffuser screen from Alctron featuring simple structure and easy application.
Because of its light weight, it becomes a portable recording accessory everywhere. The screen is fixed by a metal frame and aluminum panel. The frame is attached to a microphone stand by a clamp.
The microphone can be mounted on the top of the mic stand directly. If the mic stand has a boom, it can be hung on the front of the screen as well.
This screen can greatly improve the sound of the acoustic space around the microphone.
- Width : 450mm
- Height : 300mm
Alctron PF32 STAND Tripod stand with locking pin and standard 5/8 thread for microphones, microphone hardware and isolation screens.
- Height Adjustable : 110cm - 166cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.