Rode M2 Vocal Condenser Microphone
The RØDE M2 is a rugged live-performance condenser microphone designed to provide a full frequency response and premium performance on stage.
Featuring a tailored-for-stage super-cardioid polar pattern and an internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule, the M2 provides a high quality alternative to dynamic microphones for live performance.
The addition of an on/off switch adds versatility for artists that prefer greater control over their sound, while a lock ensures that the microphone cannot be accidentally switched.
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics : JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule : 0.50"
- Polar Pattern : Supercardioid
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 35Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance : 50 ohm
- Maximum SPL : 141dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum Output Level : 5.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -44.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 23dB-A
- Power Options : +24V phantom power, +48V phantom power
- Weight : 308.00gm
- Dimensions : 187.00mmH x 47.00mmW x 47.00mmD
- Output : XLR Output
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.