Presonus Digital Mixing Bundle - CS18Ai Control Surface and RM16Ai Digital Mixer
This Presonus Digital Mixing Bundle Contains :
- 1 x CS18Ai Control Surface
- 1 x RM16Ai Digital Mixer Rack
- 1 x Sennheiser HD280 Monitor Headphones
CS10Ai Control Surface
The StudioLive CS18AI is a compact, intuitive mixing solution for the StudioLive RM16AI and RM32AI rack-mount digital mixers and Studio One® digital audio workstation (Version 3 or higher).
All StudioLive products are at home both live and in the studio, are easy to learn, and incorporate uniquely PreSonus workflows and features.
- 18 x 100 mm, touch-sensitive motorized faders :
- 16 Channel, 1 Flex, 1 Master
- Navigate using traditional layers or with intuitive PreSonus Filter DCA groups
- 2 XMAX preamps, 2 balanced TRS line inputs, 2 XLR and stereo headphone output
- Connects via a simple Ethernet cable eliminating the need for cumbersome analog or digital snakes and stage boxes
- Studio One control surface functionality
Networked with StudioLive RM-series mixers via AVB Ethernet and PreSonus UCNET technology, the StudioLive CS18AI enables complete hardware control of all mixer features. With a CS18AI and a StudioLive RM mixer, you can keep your mixing I/O onstage in a rack, while running the mix from hundreds of feet way using a lightweight Ethernet cable—eliminating the need for a cumbersome analog snake and a separate stagebox.
In addition to mixing with the StudioLive CS18AI’s touch-sensitive motorized faders, a StudioLive RM as your mix core allows you to integrate an iPad®, a large Windows® 8 touchscreen, or a combination of them all for unprecedented mixing and control.
RM16Ai Digital Mixer Rack
The RM16AI has 16 mic inputs and 8 Mix outputs and mounts in three rack spaces and comes with the powerful and intuitive UC-Surface software.
- 16 locking XLR inputs, each with :
- Recallable XMAX™ Class A mic preamps
- +48V phantom power
- Stereo tape input (RCA jacks)
- 8 XLR line-level Mix outputs
- 1 DB25 jack mirrors 8 line-level Mix outputs
- 3 XLR main outputs (left, right, mono/center) with analog trim pots
- Headphone output with volume knob and selectable source
- 32 internal channels
- 25 mix buses
- 16 aux mix buses
- 3 main mix buses (left, right, mono/center)
- Stereo solo bus
- 4 internal FX buses (2 reverb, 2 delay)
- UC Surface Live Mixing and Control Software Designed specifically for live sound mixing with multiplatform support for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad®
- USB jack and included Wi-Fi LAN adapter provides direct wireless control (when used with a wireless router, not included)
HD280 Monitor Headphones
The HD 280 PRO are closed-back, circumaural headphones designed for professional monitoring applications. Although suitable for a very wide range of applications, the exceptional 32 dB attenuation of external noise makes the HD 280 PRO particularly useful for use in a high-noise environment.
- sided coiled cable
- saving design with collapsible, rotating ear-pieces
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.