Phonic P8A Powered Studio Monitors - Pair
Phonic P8As are 320 watt, 2-way bi-amplified studio monitors providing a dedicated 212 watts of power for the low frequencies and 106 watts for the highs on program.
You won´t want to hide them away on a bookshelf somewhere. The sleek, attractive design, thunderous bass, clear, extended highs and wide imaging will place them on center stage in your home theatre or studio.
They have bi-colored On/Clip indicators, a flat frequency response from 45 Hz - 22 KHz, and a built-in overload protection circuit. Connection is made easy with a balanced 1/4" phone jack and parallel XLR connector, and an input trim control lets you set the level. A 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover and a generous set of tone controls allow the speaker to be set to produce accurate and crystal clear sound not only in acoustically perfect environments but also in untreated or challenging ones.
Whether you own a home studio, are an audiophile who can´t accept anything but the best for your home theatre, or a DJ that needs gig speakers that look good, sound great and can travel, these monitor-quality loudspeakers will satisfy everyone´s needs.
- Bi-amplified design with 212W for the low frequencies and 106W for the highs
- Flat response from 45 Hz to 22 kHz
- Extremely wide sweet spot and good imaging
- Built-in speaker response controls
- 8 3/4" Woofer, 1" silk-dome tweeter
- Built-in adjustable high match, low match
- Room compensation circuitry
- Strong bass
- Magnetically shielded
- Overload protection
- Front bi-color (On/Clip) indicator
- XLR and 1/4" inputs
- High grade MDF wooden cabinet
- Weight : 10Kg
- Dimensions Height: 429mm Length: 269mm Width: 231mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.