Boya PVM3000S Super-Cardioid Shotgun Microphone
Boya BY-PVM3000 is a professional shotgun microphone with supercardioid polar pattern, effectively rejecting unwanted background noise from side and rear.
- Integrated preamplifier
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Low self-noise circuitry and 2-step low-cut filter
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Ideal for video recording, interview, sports commentary, TV broadcasting and film making
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20000HZ
- Signal to noise ratio: 80dB
- Power requirements: 24 / 48V DC phantom power or 1.5V AA battery
- Sensitivity: -32dB
- Output impedance: 50Ω
- Plug: 3-Pin XLR
- Filter: 2-step low-cut filter Low frequency filter switch 150Hz
- Net weight: 163g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.