Boya PVM1000 Shotgun Microphone with Saramonic AX101
This Bundle Consists Of :
- 1 x Saramonic AX101 2-channel audio adaptor
- 1 x Boya PVM1000 shotgun microphone
- 1 x Bravo 3M balanced microphone lead
2-channel XLR audio adaptor ideal for any compact camcorder with a built-in microphone jack.
It enables you to acquire professional audio from XLR outputs into a camcorder that has a 3.5mm (1/8") audio input.
Wide-variety of audio devices like balanced XLR microphones, wireless microphones, external audio mixers, preamplifiers and more can be connected to the camera via this adapter.
The passive operation provides you superb sound quality with an extremely wide dynamic range, and no batteries or power source is needed.
- Inputs : One 1/8" (3.5 mm) Auxiliary Mini-Jack Input and Two balanced XLR inputs
- Output : One stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini-Jack Output
- Dual Trim Control Knobs : Adjust the signal of each channel to the optimum recording level
- Mono /Stereo Switch : Select mono or stereo output mode
- LINE / MIC Switches : Select LINE or MIC levels
- GND1/G ground switch : Eliminate ground hum and noise for getting the best sound
- Plastic Chassis with a 1/4-inch threaded Tripod Socket
- Passive Circuit Makes It Noise Free
- No Power or Battery is Needed
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Input Level MIC : -35 dBu, LINE :-10 - +4 dBu
- Output Level : General Mic Levels
- Frequency Response : 20Hz to 20 KHz (+/-1.5 dB)
- Dimensions : 87 (L) x 80(W) x 52(H) mm
- Weight : 191g
Professional Shotgun Microphone features a Line + Gradient pick up with the length of 27.8mm and a high directivity, low noise and transparent audio reproduction.
Balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions. Transformerless design for improved pickup of transients.
- Broadcast-Quality Condenser Microphone
- Designed especially for use with camcorder or video DSLR
- Maximum rejection of side and rear of microphone
- Low noise circuitry
- Lightweight durable construction
- Included shock mount with 3/8 thread and shoe-mount adaptor
- Foam Windshield included
- Fluffy Windsock included
- 1.5m Female XLR to TRS 3.5mm Jack Cable and 6.35 mm adapter included
- Powered by 48V Phantom Power or 1.5 AA battery
- Type : condenser microphone
- Polar pattern : Super-Cardioid
- Frequency Response : 25-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity : -33dB +/- 1dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 80dB or more
- Output Impedance : 300 Ohm or more
- Length : 27.8cm
- Net Weight : 110g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.