Boya M2D Dual Lavalier Microphones for iOS Devices with Lightning Connector (OB)
Open Box Product
Open Box units are checked to be in excellent working order.
There may be some minor cosmetic defects. The packaging may also be damaged or incomplete.
NOTE : Pictures are a representation only and NOT the actual unit.
Full Manufacturers Warranty Applies.
The BOYA BY-M2D is a digital dual-lavalier microphone, it captures clear and high-quality sound for iOS mobile devices. With dual lavalier mics, it offers accurate speech capture of two subjects for podcasting, vocal recording, interviews, music recording, live streaming and more. And its omnidirectional polar pattern allows 360 degrees of sound pickup and minimal proximity effect.
The BOYA BY-M2D connects directly to iOS devices, such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch via Apple MFi-certified Lightning connector.
The professional-quality microphone offers signal conversion at up to 24-bit/48 kHz resolution with a frequency response of 50 Hz to 20 kHz. The supplied windscreens reduce vocal plosives and wind noise while protecting the microphone's diaphragm.
- Omnidirectional digital lavalier microphone for iOS devices
- Dual mic design ideal for interviews
- Apple MFi certied Lightning connector
- 24 bit/48 kHz digital resolution
- Including carrying pouch
- Connector: Apple MFi certified Lightning connector
- Cable Length: 6m
- Output: MFi Certified Lightning Connector
- iOS System Compatibility: iOS 8.0 or Later
- Sensitivity: -40+/-3Db (0dB=1V/Pa, at 1KHz)
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 76dB or more
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Bit Rate: 16Bit, 24Bit
- Sampling Rates: 44.1 / 48 kHz
- Power Requirement: Supplied by iOS device
- Cable Length: 6m
- Weight: 80g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.